Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez got back together for a dinner despite their recent breakup. The two decided to take things back to where it all started. The former couple was spotted having dinner together over the weekend at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles, which is the site of their first date back in 2017.
Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez must have had a pretty amicable breakup to be having dinner together this soon. It’s unclear what the friendly Oscar weekend dinner was all about. However, sources say that there seemed to be a lot of “love and respect” between the former couple. Apparently, the exes are staying involved in business, although, Jennifer Lopez is not involved in Alex Rodriguez’s bid to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
So it is ending where it all began for Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez. The two told NBC’s “Today Show” that they are just better as friends and they seem to be living up to that at this point in time. It still seems early for a one-on-one at the site of their first date, but that’s just me. Clearly, Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez are better people than the rest of us common folk.