Stephen A. Smith is doing some flip flopping.
This is a big upcoming season for the Brooklyn Nets as they have an opportunity to show people that they do, indeed, have all that they need in order to win a title. According to Stephen A. Smith, the Brooklyn Nets are actually his pick to make it out of the East. In an interesting rant on First Take earlier this morning, Stephen A. Smith claimed that Irving will be an MVP candidate and that Ben Simmons will be an all-star again. He thinks they are true title contenders this season, and he is willing to take that prediction to the bank.
“I’ve got the Brooklyn Nets going to the Finals,” Smith said. “Kyrie’s going to be a leading candidate for MVP. … And Ben Simmons will return to All-Star status.”
"I've got the Brooklyn Nets going to the Finals. … Kyrie's going to be a leading candidate for MVP. … And Ben Simmons will return to All-Star status."
— First Take (@FirstTake) October 18, 2022
These are pretty interesting comments from SAS when you consider how Smith has been very hard on Kyrie over the past year. Not to mention, it’s hard to ever imagine Kyrie being an MVP candidate given the fact he never plays a full season Either way, Smith’s hot take is gaining steam on social media.
Which is why he make his bold predictions.
Nice work Stephen A.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth