Kobe Bryant is one proud dad, wherever he is. Kobe Bryant’s 18-year-old daughter, Natalia, has been accepted to Loyola Marymount University. Natalia’s Mom Vanessa shared the news via Instagram, and it seems like she’s not wanting her daughter to stray too far from home for her college experience.
“So glad you got accepted but too far… j/k,” Vanessa, 38, wrote atop a photo of the campus, tagging Natalia.
See Vanessa’s post below:
LMU is on the Westside of Los Angeles, so Natalia would be very close to her Mom if she chooses to go to Hank Gather’s alma mater.
Natalia is also interested in NYU, no doubt Vanessa wants her to stay local.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth