New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton married Skylene Montgomery in Mexico on Friday. While his white suit may have been quite the sight, it’s his Nike Jordan 1s that were the talk of the town.
The Saints coach proposed to Montgomery back in November of 2019.
What an amazing night @LongwayTavern Ms. Skylene Montgomery said, “Yes!” I love her like that.@heidinewfield @ctpayton19 @meghanpayton7 #JohnnyandJune#LoveLikeThat#NOLAWedding pic.twitter.com/AMuLcvoctt
— Sean Payton (@SeanPayton) November 20, 2019
Payton is going to try and turn a new leaf in New Orleans after future Hall of Fame QB Drew Brees retired this year. While he added another ring Friday, he has his mind set out on winning another Super Bowl ring, no matter who is at QB for the Saints this year.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth