Love can be the most powerful thing in the world, and to lose love, well, that could be the most devastating thing in the world. Ciara and Russell Wilson are always “Couple Goals,” and in their latest interview with GQ Magazine’s relationship issue, Russ and Ciara do a joint interview, and their answers will definitely give you all the feels. During a pre-Valentine’s Day sit-down with ‘GQ’ magazine, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and singer Ciara opened up about their marriage.
When Russell quizzed Ciara and asked her what his biggest fear is, they proved they are really obsessed with each other.
“What’s my biggest fear? Yeah, but I probably have one that’s bigger than that,” Russell looks at Ciara, who responds by smiling and asking, “Is it L-O-S-I-N…?” Before she can finish spelling the word “losing,” her smiles at her and says, “Yes, losing you, “ to which Ciara immediately begins to blush.
The March GQ cover couples: Megan Rapinoe & Sue Bird, Naomi Osaka & Cordae, and Ciara & Russell Wilson https://t.co/Vm4z8rJNOl #GQModernLovers pic.twitter.com/9G5XblWcoN
— GQ Magazine (@GQMagazine) February 9, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
The couple also revealed how they keep their marriage healthy, explaining that never being apart for too long is key:
“We have some fun rules that we created. What is it, like 10 days that we don’t wanna push past, babe? Ten days when we travel?”
“When we first met it was 14 days. Then it was 10 days. And now it’s no more than seven or five. I don’t know, it may be really five days at this point,” Russell answers.
“We’re just grateful that we get to spend time together every day,” Russell said. “Every morning we wake up together it’s a blessing, and we get to smile from ear to ear and know that ‘You know what? Let’s go. Let’s go do this.’ ”
“I feel like, if I could look back in a crystal ball when I was a little girl and I looked at the idea of my family and what it would be for me, it’s exactly this,” Ciara gushed.
Russell and Ciara love being celebrities, that much is obvious.
Russ needs to focus less on stuff like this, and more on making sure he can win another Super Bowl.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth