Rory McIlroy took his anger out on shirt after shooting a 2 over final round Sunday in Dubai.
Rory McIlroy was not happy after his round and showed his frustration by ripping his shirt. McIlroy finished 5 strokes behind the eventual winner, Collin Morikawa.
He’s snapped a club over his knee, helicoptered another into a pond at Doral and now it seems Rory McIlroy has taken his loss in Dubai out on his shirt (photo @TourMiss). Say what you will but the dude is passionate. pic.twitter.com/NTJJrP32ec
— Rex Hoggard (@RexHoggardGC) November 21, 2021
McIlroy went in to the final round leading the DP World Tour Championship, but ended up in a tie for 6th place after his 74 on Sunday.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Morikawa took down the win and a cool 2,640,975 Euros, while McIlroy, in his tie for 6th, left with just 199,246.89 Euros.
I mean I would be pissed too if I just threw away over 2,000,000 euros.
The guy is clearly passionate and I am surprised more of this doesn’t happen on the tour.