The video the golf world has been waiting for: Tiger Woods back at the driving range.
On Sunday, Tiger Woods shared a video of him hitting golf balls for the first time since his injury in February.
Making progress pic.twitter.com/sVQkxEHJmq
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) November 21, 2021
Woods was injured in a car accident on February 23rd, 2021, and seems to be progressing well.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Many believed that Woods may never return to golf, but at this point, it seems like he is taking the right steps in his recovery.
At this point it is still uncertain if we see him play in any PGA events, but many feel as though we may see him out on the course sooner than later.
As a golf fan, I am very excited to see his recovery and am hoping that we do see him back in the next year or so. It would be incredible to see him make his return at the Masters.