If there’s anyone who knows about feet, it’s former NFL Coach Rex Ryan.
Rex Ryan clowned himself and his foot fetish during Monday’s edition of ‘Get Up’ on ESPN. The former NFL coach joked he was an expert on toes while discussing Aaron Rodgers’ injury.
Rex Ryan started a segment on ESPN’s ‘Get Up’ about Aaron Rodgers’ toe injury and jokingly said, “listen, I’m a toe expert.” Interestingly enough, Rodgers actually trolled Ryan and his foot fetish a few weeks ago.
Aaron Rodgers Takes A Savage Swipe At Rex Ryan When Talking About Showing His Foot Fracture During An Interviewhttps://t.co/YipBbtJNun
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 30, 2021
Ryan Clark couldn’t control himself and had to walk off the set while laughing.
Rex Ryan, toe expert, drives Ryan Clark off the desk pic.twitter.com/6xt6lfi6Po
— CJ Fogler AKA Perc70 #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) December 13, 2021
All the way back in 2010 videos of Rex Ryan’s now infamous foot fetish surfaced.
In the video a woman who appeared to be his wife was engaging in some foot porn. And the guy in the video sounded a lot like Rex Ryan.
Sexy Rexy is a legend…in the foot fetish world for sure.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of