Mike Tyson is a complicated man with a wide range of emotions.
The former Heavyweight Champ says he used to cry before his fights.
Tyson would cry for his opponents, as he felt sad about what he was going to do to them.
“I’m pretty scared and I’m being scared that I’m gonna do something bad to this guy that his family’s not gonna like. And I’m gonna feel really guilty and really bad at the end. That’s how I fight,” he told Claressa Shields on his podcast.
— Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson (@hotboxinpodcast) November 10, 2021
Last week, Logan Paul said he wanted to fight the former heavyweight world champion.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“It’s been kind of possible for a little bit,” he said. “Then the rumors started circulating and we didn’t say anything. And then it got confirmed. And then I was reading the tweets and social commentary and everyone was saying ‘Mike Tyson will f*cking kill Logan Paul.’ So, a fight that I originally hadn’t considered people don’t think I’d win.”
Logan Paul: ‘I Would F***ing Beat Mike Tyson’ In Boxing Match https://t.co/54BxGVhSyQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 9, 2021
Logan and Mike could still be agreeing to a fight. “I’m kinda considering it just to shut people the f*ck up. I find it absurd people don’t think I’ll beat Mike Tyson,” the Youtuber added.
Tyson has bigger fish to fry than Logan Paul, but for the right amount of money, you never know..