Is Iron Mike versus Jake Paul really going to happen?
The former heavyweight champ has been in the news a ton lately following an airplane beatdown of an unruly fan. Then he made even more news when he said he’d fight Jake Paul for one reason, and one reason only, to break the PPV record.
“Let’s do it, Jakey, God, wouldn’t that be cool?”
There's One Reason 'Iron' Mike Tyson Accepted A Fight Against Jake Paulhttps://t.co/5KHOgKEWQ0
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 26, 2022
Tyson expressed that interest in a fight with Jake Paul during a recent podcast with Joe Rogan. Paul has responded to Tyson calling him out “let’s make this fight happen.”
During an interview with Boxing Social, Jake Paul responded to the 55-year-old Tyson and is down to fight him next because he believes it could be the best-selling PPV of all time.
“We’re still having some conversations with people like Mike Tyson, who recently said he wanted to fight… I think it would be one of the biggest PPVs of all time. Together when we were on the same card, we sold almost 2 million PPVs, so imagine if we fought, 3 million PPVs, 4 million PPVs, who knows?
Mike Tyson, let’s make the fight happen. I’m ready, and I know I’d win.”
This would smash all PPV records and mostly because everyone wants to see Jake Paul get his face smashed in.
I know I’d have no problem ponying up the cash to buy this fight.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth