Matthew Stafford wasn’t the only member of the family completely frustrated by the team’s loss to the 49ers on Monday Night Football.
The Ram’s quarterback’s longtime spouse, Kelly Stafford, was in the stands for the game. And when a Niners fan behind her continued to talk smack, she tossed her soft pretzel in his face.
When being called out for the action on social media, Kelly Stafford admitted she was wrong, calling it a “weak moment”.
Kelly Stafford would go on to say that she tried to apologize, and left the stadium “embarrassed” over her giving in to the heckler.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“I tried to apologize, but in the end knew I was wrong. Will always stand up for my guy and everyone I love, but obviously needed to do it completely different!”
As for the game, Matthew Stafford and the Rams will have to get back to the drawing board. OBJ’s first game as a member of LA proved insignificant for a stagnant offense, and they’ll now look to turn the tide during the bye week.
I think the biggest atrocity about this whole Kelly Stafford situation is how much money was wasted on the soft pretzel. Those things aren’t cheap inside the stadium…