Sometimes, a guy comes along during a big sports event who gets a whole bunch of publicity due to his underdog story. At The Masters this year, that was 24-year-old Will Zalatoris. At first, Zalatoris was going viral due to his uncanny resemblance to Happy Gilmore’s caddie, but his gutsy play ended up allowing his story to continue throughout the weekend.
After finishing runner-up to Hideki Matsuyama at Augusta National, Zalatoris is now announcing some more exciting news. He’s getting engaged to his longtime girlfriend Caitlin Sellers.
We’re not crying, you’re crying. 🥲
— Korn Ferry Tour (@KornFerryTour) April 26, 2021
Congratulations to Will Zalatoris and Caitlin Sellers!
Check out some more of the happy couple below.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth