Scottie Pippen’s ex-wife Larsa is rumored to be dating Michael Jordan’s son Marcus.
Larsa attempted to put any doubts that she’s actually dating Marcus Jordan to rest. But many videos on the Internet have suggested otherwise, pointing to a genuine relationship that appears way more than being just friends. Their recent PDAs have arguably contrasted Larsa’s claims of being only friends. Larsa and Marcus were seen at a restaurant back in September 2022. People claimed that they were on a date, sparking rumors and sending fans into a craze after seeing the two together. They were spotted a few times more following their intimate dinner, further fueling the rumors the two are a couple.
Now Larsa Pippen is once again denying there’s any romantic feelings between her and Michael Jordan’s son. She spoke about their relationship while at BravoCon this past weekend.
“We’re friends,” Larsa told PEOPLE at BravoCon 2022 on Saturday. “We’ve been friends for a few years and that’s really what it is. We’re friends.”
Rumors of them being an item took off even more after the two were seen at Rolling Loud Music Festival, where they were photographed snuggling and kissing by Page Six.
Hard to believe there’s not something more going on between these two.
Check out more of Marcus’ “Friend” Larsa below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth