Lane Kiffin sure knows how to troll.
After USC fired head coach Clay Helton earlier in the year, many coaches around college football have been linked to to the job.
Lane Kiffin was not among the list of potential candidates. But that didn’t stop him from sending a picture from Los Angeles to get a rise out of the crowd on social media.
— Lane Kiffin (@Lane_Kiffin) September 24, 2021
After being an assistant on Pete Carroll’s USC staff, Lane Kiffin was named the head coach in 2010.
He held the postition until 2013, when he was fired off the airport tarmac following a loss to Arizona State.
Since, Kiffin has landed on his feet after being the OC at Alabama, head coach at FAU, and now the head coach at Ole Miss.
No, Lane Kiffin will not be making a grand return to save USC. But that won’t stop the unique coach from trying to create a stir.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter