Meyers Leonard’s Wife Elle can hoop just like her anti-Semitic husband. The Miami Heat are currently reviewing video of center Meyers Leonard uttering an anti-Jewish slur while streaming his video-game play. On the video, Leonard can be heard saying:
“F—— cowards, don’t f—— snipe at me you f—— k— b—-.”
New Footage Reveals Meyers Leonard Using Anti-Semitic Slur While Playing Call Of Dutyhttps://t.co/S0uEeBrDew
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 9, 2021
Following the incident we received some info on his wife, who is also a baller. The two met Freshman year at the University of Illinois. They’ve been together ever since.
Leonard’s wife Elle is always posting hoops videos on her IG. She has game just like her husband.
Check out a few of her latest below:
She’s also already receiving plenty of hate comments on her IG. Fans have flocked to her most recent post, leaving some pretty unsavory comments.
Myers wife can’t be too happy with her husband’s most recent controversy.
Check out more of the couple below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth