The match play competitions at the Ryder Cup began today in Wisconsin’s Whistling Straits. And at the crack of dawn, Team USA fans flocked the first tee for a chill-inducing scene.
Check it out:
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) September 24, 2021
— Michael Bolling (@mikealexbolling) September 24, 2021
Team USA is looking for their first Ryder Cup win since 2016. And they’ll most definitely have the home crowd advantage for the entire weekend.
It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to consistently have sporting events packed with fans, and this scene reminds us why we can never take it for granted again.
The Ryder Cup is a celebration of golf and USA, and it should be a real special weekend at Whistling Straits.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard