Miami Heat superstar Tyler Herro has one of the most famous mean muggin’ faces from 2020. The magical moment happened during the NBA Finals against the Lakers. Following the explosion of his expression, which was quickly turned into a meme, he was spotted wearing a tee with his now-iconic mean mug.
Tyler Herro working out in a shirt with his mean mug on it 😂
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 8, 2020
Get in Some Sideaction:
- James Harden’s Mom Says Superstar Wants Out of Houston
- Derby Defeat Gets Dirty as Bellerin Defensive Display Derided by Adams
- Carmelo Anthony Brings Back the Braids; Big Year Inbound?
- What Missed Cut? Brooks Koepka Fed Grapes on Beach
- The Rockets Don’t Know Where James Harden Is
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Scottie Pippen’s Kid Is Not a Fan of These Stories About His Mom
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- The Best Social Media Reactions to the Nate Robinson Knockout
During Game 3 of the Finals, Herro hit the big shot on the Lakers to put the series 2-1. That’s when his now famous mean mug came out.
Now Tyler’s girlfriend is rocking the famous look. She also made sure to show off her famous backside in the post.
Flip through her post below:
Tyler dropped a comment:
Tyler is one lucky man. Pretty cool when your girlfriend wears your mean mug on her chest.
Check out more of Tyler’s better half below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments