Steph Curry and the Warriors asserted their dominance in the Game 3 win over the Grizzlies on Saturday night. But perhaps what’s even more worrisome for Memphis is Ja Morant getting hurt during the game.
When Jordan Poole was trying to trap Morant, the Warriors rookie appeared to grab Morant’s knee, and he limped off shortly thereafter.
After the game, Ja Morant called out Jordan Poole for ‘braking the code’ during the play.
Ja Morant Deletes Controversial Tweet At Jordan Poole Following Injuryhttps://t.co/tXiKxEG2iG
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 8, 2022
When asked about the controversial play after the game, Steph Curry adamantly stood up for Jordan Poole.
“It’s unfortunate that’s a conversation right now. Obviously nobody wants to see anybody get hurt. But, there’s nothing malicious about what Jordan [Poole] did. There’s no comparison to what Dillon [Brooks] did or what Draymond… nothing in that vein.”
Steph: “It’s not a joking matter that Ja’s hurt. But all the rest of it is total BS” pic.twitter.com/MiX3ow1C8R
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) May 8, 2022
In his first NBA season, Jordan Poole has proved to be a massive difference-maker for Steph Curry and the Warriors. And he’s by no means been deemed a dirty player throughout his career.
However, Ja Morant is rightfully frustrated after being taken out during such a contentious series.
We’re all hoping for a speedy return for Ja.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth