Jim Nantz is a pro of all pros.
The legendary announcer was calling the Indiana-Iowa game this past weekend. It was a typical college basketball game, chock full of runs that finished with Iowa going on the last run to close out the game 80-77 with a long distance dagger.
Early in the game Nantz spoked about this game of runs. That’s where Nantz slipped up with his wording. Nantz accidentally let the word “sharted” fly off his tongue.
Even the legends get confused.
Watch Nantz make the Sharted blunder below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
— CJ Fogler AKA Perc70 #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) March 12, 2022
This is March Madness if you ask me. Talk about a word that has probably never been uttered during a basketball game.
For whatever reason when you hear Jim Nantz say sharted, it’s just absolutely hilarious.
Jim Nantz is the Sharted King. Maybe he can work it in during this year’s Masters coverage.