College Football mainstay Urban Meyer is taking his talents to the NFL. The Jacksonville Jaguars officially announced they hired Meyer. It will be the 56-year-old’s first time as an NFL head coach.
Statement from Urban Meyer: pic.twitter.com/nuMJc3ICn1
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 14, 2021
Looks like no one is happier about the new change of scenery than his daughters. His daughters Nicki and Gigi are already supporting their dad by wearing some Jaguars merch.
Very nice daughters supporting their pops. Welcome to the NFL family ladies.
Check out more of Urban’s daughters below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth