Jason Kelce is a man of many talents.
Prior to Monday’s Philadelphia 76ers game against the Denver Nuggets, the NFL player took center court to perform the national anthem. Just days after inking a new deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, Kelce absolutely crushed the national anthem with a mix of some really lovely singing and hilarious yelling in his usual husky voice.
Kelce helped former teammate Connor Barwin’s charity reach over $100,000 by the end of last year, and in exchange Kelce stated he’d sing the national anthem.
And what a performance.
Jason Kelce sang the National Anthem at the Sixers game tonight 🐐
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 14, 2022
Major props to Kelce for going all out for this and just owning it. Funny enough Kelce stated he was incredibly nervous about going up there and singing in front of all those fans!
Jason Kelce's won a Super Bowl, given the speech of a lifetime, and is generally a living legend.
But he has to admit… singing the National Anthem before Monday's Sixers game has him shook 😅 pic.twitter.com/kuy3SzDQRJ
— NBC Sports Philadelphia (@NBCSPhilly) March 14, 2022
This guy’s worth every penny of his new deal.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth