What does Gisele think about her husband returning to the NFL?
Tom Brady shocked absolutely no one as he announced his return to the NFL this past weekend after a two month mini retirement. Tom said, “I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family.”
So if Tom felt pressure to retire from his family, what does Gisele have to say about it? Gisele commented on social media:
“Here we go again! Let’s go lovvvey! Let’s go Bucs!”
Check it out below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
This makes you think that Gisele 100% gave Tom the green light to return.
Makes you wonder if she was the one who really forced him to prematurely retire in the first place. Tom will have the rest of his life to hang with Gisele, so I’m all for Tom playing into his 50’s, hell, why not into his 60’s?
Check out more of Tom and Gi below: