Is James Harden going to be dealt before the trade deadline?
The latest rumor has James Harden going to the Clippers. Behind the scenes there’s a lot of chirping that this could actually happen. The Athletic’s Sam Amick acknowledged the Clippers as a potential on Tuesday, and whispers have continued to grow ever since. The Clippers have the salaries to match a deal and give the Brooklyn Nets players who could actually help them this season.
“It could be Philly, or the Clippers, or some other place where [Harden] doesn’t have to wonder if Kyrie Irving is playing that night or if his well-chronicled style of play will be pegged as a problem whenever times are tough,” Amick wrote in his recent article about Harden’s situation.
— Kingshark Sports (@KingsharkSports) February 9, 2022
Harden has a $47.4 million player option for the 2022-23 season and is unlikely to opt out, but you never know.
He would be a pretty expensive short term rental.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth