Georgia fans waited a long time for this one.
It’d been since the 1980 team went undefeated and beat mighty Notre Dame 17-10 in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1, 1981 that Georgia hoisted a national championship trophy.
Monday night, against Nick Saban’s No. 1-ranked Alabama team, Kirby Smart’s team earned that right with a victory over Alabama.
Georgia fans were more than elated, one fan even ran onto the field.
This Georgia fan got a huge round of applause after getting arrested for rushing the field pic.twitter.com/yw1ymLYP4G
— Patrick Greenfield (@PCGreenfield) January 11, 2022
The fan received a standing O as he was escorted off the field.
If you’re gonna ever get arrested, this might be the way to go.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard