Julian Edelman is getting his Super Bowl bets in early.
The former Patriots wide receiver took to social media Tuesday to share evidence of what appears to be him placing two $50,000 bets: one on New England to win the AFC championship and another on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win the NFC championship.
Julian is clearly banking on his former team, and his former teammate, Tom Brady, to win him some cash.
See Julian’s bet below:
Wynnbet paid me 100g’s for some social media. I’ll take 545 instead 💸 pic.twitter.com/IRBNwwUjOF
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) January 11, 2022
If the Patriots meet the Bucs in the Super Bowl, Julian will be even wealthier than he already is.
It would pay Edelman $545,000 if the Patriots overcome +750 odds and reach the Super Bowl to face Tom Brady’s Bucs, who are at +340 odds to emerge from the NFC.
Can’t blame Edelman remaining loyal to the team that employed him for 12 NFL seasons, and he clearly still has plenty of love for Brady.
But this is a longshot.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of