While some wait to make their bets closer to the actual game being played, others don’t.
The 2022 season begins Thursday night in Canton, Ohio, home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the first NFL action of the year. One bettor wanted action so bad on the NFL’s first preseason game, he bet a bundle on the game all the way back in March. The bettor placed a wager of 55 grand on the Raiders at -1.
See the bet below:
Raiders are currently -2.5
— Ben Fawkes (@BFawkes22) August 4, 2022
Twitter weighed in on the bet:
— The Butcher (@OEL_Butcher) August 4, 2022
— Aaron Oster (@TheAOster) August 4, 2022
Because it’s only the preseason, we won’t see a ton of the main characters in action Thursday night. But for the first time since the Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl in Los Angeles, the NFL will return to what it does best.
NFL Betting season is officially open for business.
Best of luck to the DC resident on cashing in on his March Bet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth