The James Harden rumor mill is churning this week.
A rumor from earlier this week already suggested that Harden may not be happy in Brooklyn for a few different reasons. Kyrie even posted some cryptic messages following that rumor leaking.
Kyrie Irving Posts Cryptic Messages Following Report James Harden Isn’t Happy With Kyrie, Life In Brooklyn 👀https://t.co/9zyl6AkmTr
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 26, 2022
Now we have another James Harden rumor.
Former James Harden teammate Kendrick Perkins appeared this week on Showtime’s “All The Smoke” and had another rumor about the Brooklyn Nets star Harden.
“James Harden didn’t sign his contract extension,” said Perkins. “He didn’t sign it. He was supposed to sign it … Now James Harden’s camp was telling people in Philly, ‘We wanna come play with [Joel] Embiid next year.’ This ain’t no lie, this facts.”
Harden and Embiid would be a killer combo.
Harden can become a free agent this offseason if he turns down his $47.3 million player option for 2022-23.
That’s a lot of guaranteed money to turn down but if things are as bad for him in Brooklyn as reported, I can totally see him looking to get to Philly ASAP.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth