Kadarius Toney is not giving out any heartfelt goodbyes to Giants fans.
The Kansas City Chiefs made a big move on Thursday after trading for Kadarius Toney. Considering he hasn’t played a large role with the New York Giants so far, it makes sense why the new regime in New York moved on from him. However, it sounds like Toney is letting the fanbase know how he feels on his way out to Kansas City. The former first-round pick may have just admitted he had been faking an injury all along.
As you could imagine, it’s rubbing some folks the wrong way. Kadarius Toney ends the tweet with “Irrelevant people don’t get updates.” Apparently, he views Giants fans, and maybe even the organization as irrelevant. Which is weird considering the team is 6-1 without him.
“That joke would have been funny if I was actually hurt still lol. Irrelevant people don’t get updates”
Kadarius Toney says he isn’t still hurt👀 pic.twitter.com/b3RbwJN2Kd
— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) October 27, 2022
Kadarius Toney has since deleted the tweet.
Toney is on his way to play in Kansas City alongside Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce. Sometimes things just don’t work out on a certain team, and Kadarius Toney just didn’t pan out with the Giants. It will be interesting to see if his tweet about faking an injury will have any repercussions.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth