Looks like Emily Mayfield is doing a bit of PR for her man.
“No one better say anything bad about Baker Mayfield after this game I don’t think I have seen toughness like this in a while. Maybe the rest our team should take the hint and get tougher.”
Mayfield re-shared the statement from another Instagram user to her story, before she deleted it.
Baker Mayfield’s Wife Deletes Post Critical of Browns’ Toughness 👀https://t.co/7dCH0Kxj6N
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 22, 2021
Emily Mayfield has since addressed the controversy on Twitter.
“I also love the guys on this team. I respect every single one of them. Make a story out of whatever you want; I’m NEVER hating on them. They put it out there every week, many have injuries no one ever hears about, and they’re all tough as hell!” she wrote.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
You have to check what you’re posting about your husband’s work.
She along with some other NFL family members make it more difficult for these guys to do their jobs.
Maybe she should just give social media a rest, or just not post anything about Baker’s livelihood.
Check out more of Baker’s wife below: