Newly minted Sixers big man Dwight Howard recently revealed he married WNBA player Te’a Cooper. It was a shock to just about everyone, as no one knew the two actually took the plunge.
Now the two are doing husband and wife things. Like taking photoshoots for a magazine spread. Te’a posted a video of the two working on their pose game, conveniently right in front of a hoop.
Dwight commented on the post:
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
Dwight and Te’a also did a photo shoot with their dogs:
Dwight is really feeling himself after winning his first championship. He’s getting way too much pub for being a role player. But we know Dwight loves attention, good or bad.
Check out more of Dwight’s wifey below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth