Former NFL Quarterback Jay Cutler and his ex Kristin Cavallari continued to trade shots.
Kristin recently spoke about Jay, and seemingly called him out for violating their settlement. Kristin was at LAX, and was asked for her thoughts on finalizing the divorce from the former Chicago Bears Quarterback. Last week Jay made some comments on his “Uncut with Jay Cutler” podcast. Jay spoke about how his bank account didn’t take a hit in their divorce, and also took a shot at his ex.
“When the settlement came through, I threw a party.”
Jay Cutler Threw a Party After His Divorce Settlement Was Finalizedhttps://t.co/8cdvsY0nOv
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 1, 2022
Kristin wasn’t saying too much, she doesn’t think she’s allowed to discuss it, hinting at a non-disclosure agreement. The former reality star was asked if she’ll throw her own post-divorce bash, and she said”
“I’ve been partying for 2 years straight” a reference to the divorce filing back in April 2020.
Watch Kristin explain below:
Cavallari and Jay Cutler split after a decade-long relationship that started after they met at a Chicago Bears preseason game. They got married 3 years later and had 3 kids.
Sounds as if they are both thrilled to be done with their relationship.
Check out more of Jay Cutler’s ex below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth