The Seattle Seahawks had a very disappointing end to the season, as they had a quick exit from the playoffs with a loss to the Los Angeles Ram. Even though the made the playoffs, the second half of the season wasn’t good. Russell Wilson was in the running for MVP through the first 8 weeks, but his statistics fell off the rest of the season. So what the hell happened to the Seahawks? According to their star receiver, they became way too predictable.
What happened to Seahawks offense, explained (quickly) by DK Metcalf pic.twitter.com/dQBwmSPFPr
— Dugar, Michael-Shawn (@MikeDugar) January 25, 2021
NFL teams use advance scouting, and if there’s any sort of pattern in a team’s offense, they’ll exploit it.
You always have to keep changing your game plan accordingly.
It feels like Russ had the keys for the first 6 games , and Pete Carroll took em back after a couple rough outings.
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments