Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams says he and his teammates aren’t too worried about the situation with their quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who still seems pretty unhappy with the team, and by the looks of it, isn’t coming back anytime soon.
Adams said players are focused on their own jobs and that they’ll trust Rodgers to take care of his own business.
“Honestly, it’s not even something that we truly talk about like that. It’s just, everybody’s been dialed into what they got to do. There’s enough to worry about with themselves than to be going and worrying about what other guys are doing and what their situation is like, especially when we can’t control any of that,” Adams told Fox News. “I think everybody’s mindset, everybody is going to love Aaron the same way when he returns, and obviously it’s been a little bit of a confusing situation but there hasn’t been any negative talk or anything like that. Everybody’s behind him.”
Davante Adams will be pretty worried when Rodgers isn’t the QB throwing to him.
He’ll quickly see what it’s like playing with another QB. His stats will 100% go down.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth