Charles Barkley and the “Inside The NBA” crew has been entertaining (as usual) all postseason long, and they were at it again on Wednesday night.
Barkley has made his fear of snakes very well known. He has also create quite the buzz every time he hits his “guaranteed” button when talking about which team he thinks is going to win. Sir Charles was so confident that the Denver Nuggets would cover +6 on Thursday against the Suns, that he hit the button.
Immediately after slapping the button, the TNT crew came out with flashing lights to celebrate. Charles Barkley initially started having a good time with the whole show surrounding his “guarantee.” But after he realized someone from the crew had a snake, his mood changed.
Charles Barkley then got up off of his seat in fear of the large snake they brought out onto the set.
"Face your fears, Chuck!"
Charles wanted no part of this snake after hitting his guarantee button 🤣 pic.twitter.com/oEsnz4QRJM
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) June 10, 2021
Sure enough, Charles Barkley’s guarantee ended up not happening. Chris Paul and the Suns dominated the Nuggets to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the series.
Honestly, we should all probably be fading Charles Barkley every single time he slaps that guaranteed button. Maybe the snake ended up being a bad omen for his bet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth