The former Chicago Blackhawks player who accused 2010 video coach Brad Aldrich of sexual assault has been listed as “John Doe”. But in an extremely courageous move, the player is now willing to reveal himself for a tell-all interview.
On Wednesday afternoon, TSN’s Rick Westhead posted on Twitter that he’ll be conducting an interview with “John Doe”on Canada’s “SportsCentre” shortly after 5:00 local time.
Tonight on @SportsCentre we're joined by John Doe, the former Blackhawks player at the centre of the team's sexual abuse scandal.
He has asked us to reveal his identity and you will hear him speak his truth. It's a privilege to offer a platform to someone with such courage.
— Rick Westhead (@rwesthead) October 27, 2021
After the Brad Aldrich investigation by the Blackhawks concluded, it was announced on Tuesday that team president and general manager Stan Bowman was resigning.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“John Doe” has been courageous enough to tell his story, and perhaps burn some bridges that he’s made over his professional career in the process.
It’s also incredibly brave that he’s now willing to add his name to the story in order to add more credibility and paint a clearer picture of the abuse he took at the hands of someone he trusted.
What a truly disturbing story. And hopefully the guy gets some closure and justice in the near future.