The dynamic between Tom Brady and Bill Belichick was all the talk leading up to Brady’s return to Foxboro for Sunday Night Football.
While both Brady and Belichick downplayed the reported disconnect or rift between them in press conferences, many were still quick to notice that their postgame embrace didn’t last too long.
Brady and Belichick meeting for 2.5 seconds 🤝
— Sportskeeda Pro Football (@SKProFootball) October 4, 2021
But after they had a quick meet-up at midfield, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick reportedly had their own one-on-one meeting in the locker room.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“Belichick was seen walking into the visitors locker room, and it wasn’t until about 20 minutes later that he exited, soon followed by Brady. A source said Belichick had reached out to arrange the meeting with Brady leading into the game.”
As one of many controversial excerpts in Seth Wickersham’s new book “It’s Better to Be Feared,” Bill Belichick reportedly declined to speak with Tom Brady in-person when the QB decided he was signing with the Buccaneers.
It has since been reported that the most successful QB-coach duo in the history of the NFL have not been in contact.
So maybe Sunday Night gave Bill Belichick a chance to get some closure with Tom Brady. And perhaps both sides left the 20 minute meeting feeling better about their relationship.