Tom Brady, meet the Cliff?
Max Kellerman and the Tom Brady “cliff” theory was recently revisited. Back In 2016, ESPN commentator Max Kellerman made a bold prediction.
“Tom Brady’s just about done,” Kellerman said a “First Take” segment. “It could be his next game, it could be a year from now, but he is going to fall off a cliff. Tom Brady is going to be a bum in short order.”
Now as we all know, Tom never fell off that cliff. In fact Tom has gone on to win more Super Bowls, and pretty much look ageless. Could this be the year he actually does fall off the cliff?
Some bettors apparently think so, as the most Lopsided Under Bet is the Tampa Bay Bucs Under. The under on wins at 11.5 games is getting hammered.
The most lopsided Under bet in the NFL at @CaesarsSports right now?
The Under 11.5 on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, with nearly 88% of the handle (h/t @TheMaxMeyer)
— Ben Fawkes (@BFawkes22) August 5, 2022
Might these bettors forget that Tom is actually playing as he unretired.
You really never want to bet against Tom Brady, but that’s exactly what a ton of people are doing.
Check out all the win totals below:
— SideActionBets (@Sideactionbets) July 20, 2022
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills