Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris proved himself as a top back in the league during his rookie season. And while many are preparing for him to take on even more of the Steelers’ offensive load now that Ben Roethlisberger is no longer around, it’s being reported that he put on some pounds in the offseason.
NFL insider Dom Kleiman reported today that Harris has put on over 10 pounds in the offseason.
He was listed at 6'1, 232 pounds as a rookie. pic.twitter.com/tVdTdUmQyZ
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) May 31, 2022
Quickly after Doc Kleiman made his report, Najee Harris himself slid into the comment section to slam the news.
Bra I weighed 240 last year. Reporters really don’t be knowing nothing just be tweeting shit
— Najee Harris (@ohthatsNajee22) May 31, 2022
Najee Harris clearly disagrees with Doc Kleiman’s insinuations hat he’s in worse shape this year than he was last.
Last season, Harris proved to be the bell-cow back Pittsburgh desperately needed when racking up one 1,600 all-purpose yards and 10 combined touchdowns.
Going forward, it’s hard to imagine Najee Harris’ weight as a real story, but we’ll find out the kind of shape the young RB is in soon enough.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth