Tom Brady is still playing ball for now.
But once he calls it quits on his football career he’ll slide right into the broadcasting booth. Brady will make $375 million over the course of 10 years, which is more than he’s earned his entire career with NFL paychecks. Brady has one year on contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Julian Edelman reacted to the news of Brady being a broadcaster and he doesn’t believe Brady the analyst is coming anytime soon.
See Jules’ tweet below:
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) May 10, 2022
Brady will be 45 at the start of the 2022 season.
Tom’s big thing was to play at 45 years old, so I personally wouldn’t be surprised if win or lose, this is Tom’s last season.
Julian is one funny dude.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth