Former ESPN employee Jemele Hill has been outspoken in her support of the alleged Deshaun Watson victims in the past, so it was no surprise she had more to say this week.
Yesterday, it was revealed that a judge has landed on a six game suspension for Watson following an investigation into sexual assault.
Judge Finally Rules on Suspension Length For Browns Quarterback Deshaun Watsonhttps://t.co/tFFPBzUZNY
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 1, 2022
While many people were criticizing the decision, Jemele Hill made a good point.
“If you have to put in the ruling that Deshaun Watson is only allowed to utilize the Browns’ massage therapists, then maybe he should be getting suspended more than 6 games,” she said on Twitter.
If you have to put in the ruling that Deshaun Watson is only allowed to utilize the Browns’ massage therapists, then maybe he should be getting suspended more than 6 games. pic.twitter.com/RsA6kDqRpM
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) August 1, 2022
Despite the mass criticism, it appears (for now) that the six game suspension for Deshaun Watson will hold.
In his absence, the Browns will turn to veteran Jacoby Brisset to lead the offense, but Watson remains at Training Camp taking reps with the first team.
Hopefully people such as Jemele Hill continue to hold the league accountable for their Deshaun Watson decision.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth