Is Deebo Samuel trying to indicate that he didn’t actually asked out of San Francisco?
Earlier in the day, it was reported all over the web that the dynamic offensive playmaker had asked to be traded after the team could not reach his contractual demands on an extension this offseason.
Deebo Samuel Has Reportedly Requested a Trade from the Niners https://t.co/RtNHEqR61Y
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 20, 2022
As social media was blowing up with potential trade partners for Deebo Samuel, he chimed in with a rather cryptic message to Twitter.
“Reporters jobs is to make stories only people know the truth about situation is 49ers @ToryDandy and deebo Samuel,” he wrote.
Deebo Samuel's since-deleted tweet about the ongoing trade rumors. pic.twitter.com/ds1FRXYn2K
— Cody Williams (@TheSizzle20) April 20, 2022
The person Deebo Samuel mentioned in his tweet is his agent, Tory Dandy.
For now, the Niners appear to be committed to making things right with their top offensive weapon. But something is clearly not sitting well with the receiver, and they’re going to have to make it right.
At the end of the day, Deebo Samuel will make a boatload of money either in San Francisco or somewhere else.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth