No Lambeau leap for you.
A police officer working at historic Lambeau over the weekend didn’t know who Green Bay Packers running back A.J. Dillon is. Dillon was mixing it up with fans at the Manchester City-Bayern Munich game at Lambeau this weekend and was preparing to do a Lambeau Leap during a rain delay, instead the officer grabbed Dillon.
Then the officer decided to shove AJ Dillon before then agreeing to allow him to jump into the stands.
How does the Green Bay cop not know who AJ Dillon is? pic.twitter.com/d75uJnxqO1
— Atlas2686 (@Atlas2686) July 24, 2022
Dillon could have probably destroyed this guy, but he kept his cool and didn’t pull the Packers card.
Even if Dillon was just a fan, and not a Packers running back, what was the cop thinking?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth