Tough opening night for Cooper Kupp and the Rams.
Cooper Kupp was one of the only productive players from the Los Angeles Rams’ Week 1 loss to the Buffalo Bills last night, picking up right where he left off as the very best fantasy football receiver in the game. He caught 13 passes for 128 yards and scored the Los Angeles Rams’ only touchdown of the game. It was a tough loss at home coming off last year’s Super Bowl win, falling 31-10 at Sofi Stadium in their season opener. But Kupp isn’t too worried about the opening night L. Kupp took to Twitter fpllowing the game and shared three words for his followers: reflect, rectify and respond.
That’s exactly how he plans to move past this tough week 1, and that’s the approach the Rams as a team should expect to take.
Reflect. Rectify. Respond.
— Cooper Kupp (@CooperKupp) September 9, 2022
Los Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay took responsibility for the loss after the game, saying it was his job to have his guys ready to play and he put them in bad positions. That didn’t apply to Kupp, who was his usual self.
The Los Angeles Rams are far from done, it’s a long season, and if Rams Head Coach Sean McVay has proven anything, he can figure out how to adjust.
Just wait til next week, you’ll probably see a very different Rams team.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth