Even though they all vowed to get on the same page, it appears as if the Lakers are still shopping Russell Westbrook.
In an appearance on “NBA Today,” ESPN NBA reporter Dave McMenamin reported that the Lakers and Pacers have re-engaged in trade talks centered around Pacers guard Buddy Hield. McMenamin noted that the trade would also include Russell Westbrook if center Myles Turner was also involved.
.@mcten on the latest trade rumors surrounding the Lakers 👀
“There has been some talks reengaged between the Lakers and the Indiana Pacers that would center around a Buddy Hield deal.” pic.twitter.com/2GiNSYQhds
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) July 20, 2022
Clearly the Lakers are still trying to do whatever they can to part with Russell Westbrook’s contract.
But they want it to appear like they’re all ready to run it back with Westbrook, Anthony Davis, and LeBron.
We’ll see where Westbrook is come next season, but if he is by chance still on the roster, that means they had absolutely no takers.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth