Steph Curry is having all kinds of fun with fans.
The Golden State Warriors star has been taking part in golf events, including a celebrity tournament in Lake Tahoe, California. Curry is easily one of the biggest stars at this event, and fans follow the NBA star from hole to hole. One fan got to get up close and personal with Curry as he brought his Warriors jersey for Curry to sign.
As you will see in the clip below, Curry and the fan cut a deal. Curry told the fan that he could get one if he did 30 push-ups on the spot.
The kid didn’t seem to mind doing the push-ups, I mean now he’s gone viral.
Now his Curry jersey has an authentic signature, which will no doubt jack up the price. Well worth 30 pushups.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth