Nikola Jokic isn’t going to forget how slept on he was back in the day.
Since making his rise to stardom, it’s been high lamented that ESPN was showing a Taco Bell commercial when he was selected in the second round of the NBA Draft.
Well, it appears Nikola Jokic isn’t going to forget that anecdote either. After sealing his second straight MVP, Jokic made a hilarious joke about being linked to the fast food chain.
Nikola Jokic on the infamous Taco Bell commercial that flashed when he was drafted at No. 41:
“Hopefully I’m gonna have some percentage from the Taco Bell.”
— Mike Singer (@msinger) May 12, 2022
Nikola Jokic has found a way to completely dominate down low despite not being the biggest or strongest guy on the floor, proving himself to be the perfect player in this day-in-age.
The Nuggets certainly found a gem in The Joker, but they’re going to need to do more in order to build around his talents in the coming years.
After back-to-back middle-tier finishes, it has to finally be time for the Nuggets to take the next step with Nikola Jokic.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth