Ja Morant is a confident young man, perhaps too confident.
It’s one thing to be confident in the NBA, and then there’s Grizzlies star Ja Morant. In a recent interview with Bleacher Report’s Taylor Rooks, the Grizzlies star said that if he played in Michael Jordan’s era, the all-time great would’ve been no match for him.
“I wish I would’ve played in his generation, though,” Morant said on Jordan. “Just how he go about the game, that mindset he had … I would like to play against him. … I would’ve cooked him, too.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) July 10, 2022
“Nobody got more confidence than 12,” he continued. “I’m never go and say nobody gon’ beat me in one-on-one or anything.”
Jordan has a three-inch height advantage over Morant and made a living off playing one-on-one during his historic career.
The 22-year-old will never get his shot against the legend.
He may regret those words, especially if he never wins a Championship. He still has plenty of time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth