Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky married in Tennessee at the end of April.
Johnson and Paulina Gretzky tied the knot after an eight-year long engagement. The couple wed at Blackberry Farms, a five-star hotel in Walland, Tennessee. The couple confirmed their marriage with breath taking photos from their big day on social media.
Paulina Gretzky Finally Marries Dustin Johnson https://t.co/5dPNYgn9yu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 26, 2022
Now we have some video to go with the wedding day pics. Paulina dropped a highlight reel that is worth watching.
That’s what you call a fairytale wedding.
Paulina and Dustin share sons Tatum and River. They got engaged all the way back in 2013. They first met in 2009 but didn’t start dating until years later. Congrats again to the Newlyweds.
Check out more from Paulina Gretzky’s social media below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth