The Chicago White Sox first half has been anything but ideal.
Battling injuries, inconsistent play, and questionable managerial decisions, the White Sox are a far cry from the contender they were expected to be. And now, it appears as though all the losing has affected the locker room.
Today, a report from MLB insider Bob Nightengale revealed that some White Sox players have been speaking to other teams about how the locker room has turned into a bunch of “cliques”, with many of the players not seeing eye-to-eye.
— Daniel Greenberg (@ChiSportUpdates) July 11, 2022
As it stands, the White Sox are a disappointing 41-43 on the season — good for third place in the AL Central. However, they sit just five games back of the Twins for first place in the division.
White Sox fans would probably tell you that the team is lost and the season is over given the current state, but with their talent, perhaps there’s still time to turn it around if they can come together.
Obviously, the last thing anyone wants to hear is that the locker room is coming undone. And perhaps the downfall will ultimately lead to the ousting of veteran manager Tony La Russa.
As we speak, the White Sox are currently down 5-0 to their division rival, the Guardians.
Tough times in Chicago…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth