Temper tantrum alert.
Pitcher Kyle Freeland started the game for the Rockies but didn’t last very long on the mound. He went 4+ innings and allowed five earned runs. He was pretty upset when manager Bud Black pulled him and his anger continued in the dugout. Freeland sat on the bench, then a few minutes later decided to go absolutely ballistic.
He repeatedly slammed a bat into the roof of the dugout before throwing it while screaming. It was quite a scene.
Kyle Freeland: Not happy
— Bally Sports San Diego (@BallySportsSD) July 14, 2022
MLB meltdowns are always a blast.
So far this season, the 29-year-old lefty is 4-7 with a 4.96 ERA and a 1.41 WHIP over 101.2 innings in 18 starts. So, yeah, it’s been a frustrating season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth